This article discusses regarding the effect on the testosterone levels after exercise that specifically involves leg or the calf muscles. In the following headings testosterone will be discussed and then effect of leg work out on the testosterone either it increases testosterone levels or not.
Testosterone is the sex hormone found primarily in males known as androgen and is responsible for the development and maturation of male sexual characteristics that differentiate males from females. The process of sexual development can be divided into two types; primary sexual development and secondary sexual development the former refers to the maturation of testes (for sperm production) and prostate (a gland that produces semen) whereas secondary development refers to voice coarseness, hair growth on the whole body in the form of muscle mass and libido (sex drive). It is also present in females but in very less amounts in the ovaries and helps in the repair growth and overall maintenance of female reproductive system, bone mass and behaviors along with other hormones for example estrogen. People with deficiency tend to buy testosterone UK to replenish the deficiency, other off label drugs are also used which will be discussed further.
This hormone can be classified into two types:
- Naturally occurring, the one present in the body and produced in the body by the gonads.
- Synthetic it is the type which is manufactured either through organic sources or from artificial ways in the form of medications taken to increase testosterone levels
DIFFERENT FORMS IN EXGENOUS SOURCES:
Different synthetic or the exogenous forms are as follows:
Test E is the abbreviation of testosterone enanthate. It is the synthetically formulated androgenic anabolic steroid also known as (AAS). People buy Test E for the listed below indications:
The situations in which Test E is administered are as below:
- To cure testosterone deficiency in the blood.
- To enhance the masculine features in males.
- For building muscles for example in body builders and athletes.
After the drug intake the serum levels of the testosterone hormone increases 400 folds from the initial levels. It comes in the form of injectables administered intra-muscularly. The levels remain up to 3 to 5 days at optimum levels and bring about the desired effects.
Like all medications this drug also has some adverse effects for example:
- Increased or decreased libido (sexual desire)
- Alopecia (loss of scalp hairs)
- Increased un-wanted hair production
- Swollen breasts
- Abnormal hepatic functions
- Rash and purpura (allergic type reactions on skin)
Tri Test is the term coined for the bended mixture of three types of Testosterones, also known as triple ester blend. Testosterone is a hormone produced naturally by both males and females but it is in a way higher quantity in males and is responsible for the male sexual characteristics. This tri test includes three types of esters in a measured dosage, the mixture contains a short medium and long ester chains, the triple ester blend ensures the stable and consistent release of the hormone between the injection times, three compounds are as following:
- Testosterone decanoate which is present in 200 milligrams per milliliters of the tri test.
- The Testosterone cypionate 100 milligrams in 1 milliliter of solution.
- Testosterone enanthate per milliliter contains 100 milligrams of this substance.
It is the synthetic replica of the naturally occurring hormone found in the human body
Three different steroids create a more potent product and effects accentuates helps in achieving the goal in less time frame.
Individuals buy Tri Test who are experiencing low levels of naturally occurring hormone in their body, as its adequate production ensures the normal sexual, physical and mental development and maturation.
ADVERSE EFFECTS OF TRI TEST:
Taking more potent testosterone can also lead to some serious health risks
- Worsening sleep apnea, a condition that leads to rapid onset and cessation of breathing.
- BPH (Benign prostatic hyperplasia) enlargement in size of the prostate gland after consuming TRT thus causing urinary retention in males.
- Also induces increase in size of already present prostatic cancer, thus worsening the condition.
- Damage to the heart cells.
- Decrease in the size of testicles.
- Low sperm count.
- Complications in cardiovascular system.
EFFECT OF TRAINING LEGS ON TESTOSTERONE:
Physical training is an integral part of professionals linked to the field of bodybuilding and sports and people having obesity issues also do some physical exertion, apart from shedding extra kilos it was observed that physical training specifically involving lower extremities was also linked with increase in the testosterone levels, workouts related to the leg can stimulate the release of many hormones, for example, human growth hormone, cortisol, and testosterone. Increase level of testosterone helps in the following ways:
- Helps in building muscles specifically skeletal muscles.
- Helps in repairing damaged muscles.
Along with improving the built by promoting muscle build up it also aids in increasing the testosterone levels, thus improving the masculinity and addressing the infertility concerns if any due to testosterone suppression. Among bodybuilders, if they take steroids for longer durations that can lead to testosterone deficiency hence, affecting fertility. Different exercises that can boost testosterone are as follows:
- Head press or curl over head with dumbbells
- Leg presses
- Front lifts
- Hop ups
Above mentioned exercises are the one widely famous for boosting testosterone levels and should be done in combos to exaggerate the effect.
People specifically linked with the field of bodybuilding and martial artsare concerned with the muscle development and cutting off extra fat, for that purpose they buy steroid UK to help them achieve that fitness goal and body type. Prolong intake of such substances can lead to testosterone suppression and any other reason that can cause its deficiency, leg workout is the natural remedy to cure for the deficiency, hence it is highly recommended to do leg work out to boost testosterone levels as it is the natural way to increase the androgen levels and improve fertility and masculinity.