Showing all 10 results
Showing all 10 results
Normal Hormonal levels are between 300-1000 ng/dl. If your level is below normal, your doctor may recommend testosterone replacement therapy.
This drug is used to treat low hormonal issues like erectile dysfunction, delayed puberty, and other hormonal problems. Testosterone can also treat cancer in women that have spread to the different parts of the body and cannot be treated with surgery. Some more benefits include:
- More energy
- Improved muscle mass
- Increased sex drive and sperm count
- Enhanced performance
- Treat hypogonadism
- Possible reduction in osteoporosis
- It is an intramuscular injection, given every 2 to 4 weeks under the skin into the muscle. Testosterone’s dosage is different for men, women, and children, also depend on the ester group which is to be taken by the user.
- Children under 12 years are recommended to take testosterone cypionate: 50-400 mg IM every 2-4 weeks or Testosterone’s enanthate: 50-400 mg IM every 2-4 weeks.
- Dosage for Inoperable Mammary Cancer in Women is 200-400 mg enanthate IM every 2-4 weeks.
- For the treatment of hypogonadism in men, Testosterone cypionate: 50-400 mg IM every 2-4 weeks or Testosterone enanthate: 50-400 mg IM every 2-4 weeks.
Side effects of the Steroid replacement therapy include rash, itching, or irritation at the site of injection. Men with prostate cancer or suffering from benign Prostate Hypertrophy should avoid such drugs because they can make the condition even worse. Heart failure and sleep apnea are also side effects of testosterone therapy. It can also cause breathing problems, trouble urinating, liver disease, acne, male pattern baldness, frequent erections, and clitoral enlargement in women.
If you have diabetes or having prostate cancer, you should not be given this medication. If you are taking any blood thinner like warfarin, you should avoid this drug because it can have adverse reactions. Notify your doctor if you feel chest pain, numbness, confusion, change in vision, severe headache, sudden arm pain, or trouble speaking. Pregnant women cannot take this drug as it can harm the unborn baby.
Its half-life is 2 to 4 days. Hormonal treatment increases plasma testosterone levels. Basal metabolic rate increases significantly after 3months of treatment. DHT binds to the same androgen receptor even more strongly than testosterone, increasing its androgenic activity about five times that of T.
Following are a few categories in which you can find testosterones in the market:
- Deus Medical Testomed E/C/P
- Pharmaqo Labs Ment / testex-C
- Vedi Pharma Bulk/ Cuts/ Deca-P
- Warrior Anabolics Test/ Test Cyp/ Equipoise/ Equities
Steroids Team is providing all kinds of steroids that you ever wanted. We have a large variety of steroids, all genuine and result-worthy. You won’t be disappointed if you buy from us. We are a trustworthy seller of steroids in the UK. UK customers will get their product safely with no delay. We are glad to help if you want to ask any questions. And we welcome the feedback.